WOMEN’S HEALTH SERVICES
OB/GYN or Women’s Health Care
Congratulations on your growing family! You will make many choices in these next nine months, but perhaps none will be more important than choosing where you will receive maternity care. You have the freedom to choose any willing healthcare provider, at any time.
GBMS’s OB/GYN doctors, nurse practitioners and certified nurse-midwives help bring more than 1,300 babies into the world each year, and will provide a full spectrum of care for you and your growing baby. Our highly-experienced, caring staff can assist you throughout your pregnancy.
- Pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy care, from pre-conception counseling through pregnancy/delivery and postpartum care
- Ultrasounds/quad screening/MaterniT21
- Childbirth classes
- Breastfeeding classes and consultations
- Natural birth options, including use of doulas, chiropractors, hydrotherapy, waterbirth, massage therapy and alternative pain relief methods
- Conventional birth options, including epidurals, spinal anesthesia, and nitrous oxide
- General wellness counseling
- Well-woman exams: annual exams and pap smears
- Breast exams and mammograms
- Family planning/birth control: education, exams and prescriptions
- Permanent birth control options and long-acting reversible contraception (LARCs)
- Testing for and treatment of female infections, including urinary tract infections and sexually transmitted diseases
- Evaluation/treatment/management of gynecologic problems (fibroids, abnormal bleeding)
- Management of pre- and post-menopausal conditions and hormone-replacement therapy
Make An Appointment
OB/GYN doctors, certified nurse-midwives, and nurse practitioners are available at all GBMS centers. To make an appointment, select one of the centers listed here.