Greater Baden Medical Services, Inc. (GBMS) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that provides primary and preventive care services for both insured and uninsured patients.
Greater Baden Medical Services is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the delivery of high quality, accessible primary and preventive health care in our community.
We will eliminate health disparities and improve the health of the community through the provision of quality, affordable health care services.
Our values will be demonstrated by the Quality, Respect, Professionalism, Teamwork, and Commitment we embody as a staff.
About Our Services
As a Health Center Program grantee, GBMS provides comprehensive primary and preventive health care services, including medical, dental, and behavioral health.
Primary Care / Family Medicine
Medical services are available to patients of all ages, including:
- Annual Physical Examinations
- Care Coordination
- Case Management
- Chronic Disease Management
- Health Education
- HIV/AIDS Counseling, Testing and Treatment
- Laboratory Services
- Non-emergency sick visits
- Pediatric Exams
- Referrals to Specialists
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Veteran’s Medical Care
- Women’s Health Exams
Dental services are available for children and adults, including:
- Restorative Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Fluoride Treatment
- Root Canal
- Tooth Extractions
Behavioral Health Services
GBMS takes a holistic approach to patient care and helps individuals strive for self-improvement and manage emotional or behavioral issues. As such, GBMS offers behavioral health services to both adults and children in a safe and confidential environment, including:
- Individual, Family, and Group Counseling
- Case Management
- Medication Management
- Substance Abuse Assessment, Education, and Treatment
- Assessment and Diagnosis
- Psychiatric Evaluations
GBMS also administers several specialty programs, including:
- Babies Born Healthy, which helps women of child bearing age achieve optimal health before, during, and after pregnancy.
- Ryan White Program, which provides HIV-related services to patients who do not have sufficient health care coverage or financial resources for managing their disease.
- Title X, which provides comprehensive family planning options and other related preventive health services
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC), which offers nutrition and wellness services.
GBMS also provides a wide range of supportive services to maximize patient access to care, including case management, language interpretation and translation, transportation, eligibility assistance, and outreach.
Special Population Services
GBMS also receives special population funding from HRSA to provide care for migrant and seasonal agricultural workers and their families
- Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Workers’ Medical Care