Volunteering is not only a great way to give back to your community, it’s also a way for you to gain a valuable experience that will teach you skills needed to advance your career.
- High school, college, and graduate students
- Experience in a healthcare environment a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Dependable and responsible
- Background check
- TB skin test or proof of negative result as required by the GBMS Guidelines.
To apply, click here
Greater Baden Medical Services Volunteer Board of Directors Members
GBMS recruits volunteer patient representatives for its Board of Directors. If you are currently a patient of the Health Center and are interested in making a difference in the lives of GBMS’s patients and staff, please contact the External Affairs Department 301-836-9665 for more information.