Greater Baden’s Giving Campaigns
In order to increase access to the high quality primary and preventive care including behavioral health and dental care that our communities need at a reduced cost, Greater Baden relies on the generous support of contributors. All donations are tax-deductible.
Here are a few examples of how your gift can help.
- $25 can help with the cost of an childhood immunization
- $75 can help with the cost of gas to transport patients without vehicles to their medical appointments
- $200 provides well woman screening for an uninsured woman.
- $500 covers the cost of outpatient care so that a diabetic patient can continue working
- $500 pays for a colposcopy for an uninsured woman with an abnormal Pap smear
- $1,000 covers the cost of prenatal care for a teenage mother at risk
- $5,000 helps us plan a fundraiser to get resources to help with unplanned expenses
- $10,000 enables Greater Baden to open for an extra hour each week for a year.
- $25,000 allows Greater Baden to add weekend hours at one of its sites.
To learn more or to make your tax deductible donation, please call 301-836-9665.
You can help us achieve our mission!
For your donation of $50 or more, we will gift you with a car safety kit. Supplies are limited.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (301) 836-9656.
Safety kits include:
- Reflective tape on back side
- Jumper Cables, Gloves, Tire Gauge, Ice Scraper, Flat/Phillips Head Screwdrivers, First Aid Kit, Poncho, SOS Banner, Flashlight With Emergency Cone
- Product bag size: 10 1⁄2" W x 10 1⁄2" H x 3" D